IT Quality management is the process of understanding how your customers feel and making software products and services that they will love, and, as a consequence, value.
infoknight offers Integrated IT quality management software that helps you to standardize testing, engineer for performance, and fix defects to optimize quality, reduce costs, and deliver applications fast with confidence.
Eight Quality Management Principles
ISO 9000 identifies eight quality management principles that should guide and inform all quality management activities. These principles can be as following:
- Customer focus: Understand current and future customer needs, meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives.
- Involvement of people: People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization's benefit.
- Process approach: A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- System approach to management: Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization's effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement of the organization's overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach to decision making: Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: An organization and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.